Winston Churchill was the British Prime Minister who led the country to victory in World War II. He was often seen with a glass of whisky in his hand and a cigar in his mouth. As a young man in South Africa, he maintained that because the water was unfit to drink he had to add whisky and “by dint of careful application, I learned to like it!”
Just one piece from the Great Minds puzzle range. Will you be able to master this challenging glass, wood and metal brainteaser?
- Churchill’s Cigar and Whisky Bottle
- Can you remove the bolt from the bottle?
- AIM: Can you remove the bullet from Churchill's whisky bottle?
- Age 14 plus
- Difficulty rating 4 out of 5
- The solution to this puzzle can be seen at www.professorpuzzle.com
- Ideal gift item